Elite Series In-Ground Basketball Hoop
The Goalsetter Elite Plus is the starting model in the In-Ground category. This entry level hoop adjusts from 7′ to 10′, so even the youngest players can perfect their shot! The Elite Plus offers all the quality elements synonymous with Goalsetter at an incredibly affordable price. With this product, you’re getting a mix of functionality and value, two important elements when creating the perfect environment for your family to shoot hoops and enjoy some friendly competition.
- Awning Crank Height Adjustment Mechanism: Allows for adjustments between 7′ and 10′
- Backboard Specs: 36″ high x 54″ wide x 3/8″ thick, made of fully-tempered glass and backed with a 1-1/2″ structural steel H-frame for paramount stability. Acrylic backboards also available.
- No Dead Spots: Backboard provides for consistent rebound, even at corners
- Bushings: Nylon bushings at pivot points for smoothness and quiet, 1/4″ thick steel bushings at rim mounting for security and strength
- Thoughtful Design: Rounded edges and corners create a safe play area for the kids.
- Extension Area: Extension arms from pole to backboard are solid, not cut or welded, creating a 2 1/2′ space from backboard to pole
- Pole Strength: A 4″ square, straight, one-piece steel pole lessens shaking and vibrations. It’s made of 11-gauge steel, with 1/8″ wall thickness.
- Longlasting Look: With one coat of primer and two coats of a baked-on acrylic enamel, the Elite will maintain its appearance for years to come
- Quality and Warranty: Made in the USA, comes complete with a 5-Year Limited Warranty (for residential use, only)