Rent to Own Storage Sheds
RENT TO OWN STORAGE SHED PROGRAM - BLI RENTALS
Interested in a new storage shed – rent to own for as low as $99 per month!
At Best in Backyards we know that owning a shed can be a large commitment. If you are not ready to buy, but instead want to rent a storage shed for your property, we’ve got you covered. Rent to Own sheds are great as a temporary storage space. They also allow you to buy a shed without the hassle of a credit check and the guarantee of a low monthly payment. Plus, there are no long term commitments; you rent the shed on a month-to-month basis. If you decide that you do not want the shed anymore, simply return it and your monthly payments stop. If you continue with your monthly rental payments, you own the shed in 3 years or less! Rent-to-own is available on all of our pre-built sheds and single bay garage buildings. No Credit Check – Instant Approval – Click Here to Apply Now!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF RENT-TO-OWN
- Qualify immediately
- As low as $150 security deposit and first month’s rent is all you need to get started
NO Credit Check
- Avoid unwanted credit inquiries
- Save credit for when you need it
- You don’t need excellent credit for rent-to-own
Flexible Payment Options
- Online Payments
- By Phone 866-206-8853 (24/7 automated) or 888-850-7847
- E-Billing with payment reminders and email confirmations
- Mail Payments
- 10-Day Grace Period: Life can happen quickly, and you don’t always have time to make a payment. BLI gives you extra time with a 10-day grace period prior to receiving a late charge.
- Reserve Account: The reserve account allows you to pay extra amounts over and above the standard rental payment. If you choose to take advantage of this option, the money will go into a reserve account that you can use toward the early purchase option at any time
Affordable Monthly Payments
- Rent-to-Own a storage building for about the same cost as renting a storage unit
- Enjoy the convenience of having a storage building in your own backyard
1 Month Rent-to-Own Agreement
- The initial rental term is 1 month
- Each monthly payment made, automatically renews the agreement for the next month
- Because you are not purchasing the shed, you may return the building at your own discretion for any reason
Ownership in 36 Months or Less
- No penalties to purchase early
- Take advantage of the Early Purchase Option (EPO) and save up to 45% on the remaining balance
- Savings and convenience you deserve… security you desire
- Protect your property, family and finances with this great benefits program. For a small fee, you receive a Liability Damage Waiver to cover damages from Acts of God, $10,000 in Accidental Death Insurance, Payment Waiver Protection to help pay for your rental if you’re laid off, ID Protection, access to health and entertainment discounts, and much more!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Can I pay off my shed early, before the end of my agreement?
- Yes! BLI Rentals offers an Early Purchase Option (EPO) discount. At any time you can contact the BLI office and they will provide you with the current EPO price. Please note, the EPO price changes with each rental payment that you make.
Is there a penalty associated with purchasing the shed early?
- No! There is no penalty for purchasing the shed early. The EPO is actually a discount! You can save up to 45% of your contracted price by purchasing early.
How long is the EPO price good for?
- The EPO discount is a cash price, due in whole. If your account is current your EPO price will not change until your next payment is made. If your account is past-due you will not receive a discount on any past-due payments.
Why do I need to pay a deposit and when is it refunded?
- The deposit is held as a security for the performance of the terms of the agreement. Upon completion of the agreement and the purchase of the building, BLI will refund your deposit. The deposit will be issued within 30 days of the receipt of the final payment and the request for ownership.
What do you mean by a ``one-month agreement``? I thought it was a 24 or 36 month agreement?
- The initial term of your rental agreement is for one month. When you pay the next month’s rent, you automatically renew the agreement for one more month. After you renew consecutively for your full term (24 or 36 months) you can acquire ownership of the building. Because the agreement is for one month, you are under no obligation to continue the agreement after the first month term. In the event that you are unable to continue with the payment, simply call our office to schedule a return in advance of your due date.
What is Protection+?
- Protection+ is our benefits program that protects your rental, family and your finances. When you choose Protection+ you receive a Liability Damage Waiver (LDW) that protects you from having to continue to make rental payments in the event that the building is stolen, damaged or destroyed beyond repair.
Do I really need the Liability Damage Waiver (LDW) that is included in Protection+?
- While you are not required to choose Protection+, having the LDW may be more affordable than the alternative. Because your building may not be covered by your homeowner’s insurance, you may have to purchase additional insurance to cover the loss price of the building in a worst-case scenario.
What if I want to move the building to another location?
- Moving must be done by an authorized BLI dealer, such as Best in Backyards. To move a building to another location, simply provide us with your new address in writing. BLI will contact our offices to authorize the moving of the building. The cost of relocation will be determined by Best in Backyards.
What kind of interest rate am I paying?
- Rent-to-own is not a loan, so there is no interest or principle. It is a rental-purchase agreement and all payments are to rent the building with the option to purchase upon successfully complying with the agreement.
Can I get a new payment book if I lose mine?
- Yes! There is a $15 fee to reprint a book. Once BLI receives the payment they will mail you a new book. You can also sign-up for AutoPay, pay your bill online or phone in a payment if you would rather not use the coupon book.
How do I place my order?
- Best in Backyards makes it simple! To start, select your building. Best in Backyards offers the rent-to-own option on all pre-built sheds and one-car garages. We will assist you in completing your BLI rental agreement and collect a small security deposit and the first month’s rent to send to BLI. Once the building is delivered and we receive and process the contract, BLI will contact you to make sure you are happy and satisfied with your storage shed. All future payments are sent to BLI and after 36 rental payments are made, you own the shed!
February 07, 2017
January 30, 2017
January 26, 2017