ABOUT JUMPSPORT ELITE
More than 20 years after inventing the trampoline safety net, the creators at JumpSport continue to create high-quality trampolines that are loved by kids and parents alike. The brand is also well known by industry officials, as evidenced by the company’s inclusion as a founding member of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s “Product Safety Circle” in 2000.
With an impressive 17 safety patents, JumpSport prides itself on building trampolines that give the family a safe and secure place where the children can grow and play for many years. Best in Backyards is proud to carry JumpSport’s Elite Trampolines, which are known for their competitive pricing and use of high-quality materials.
Safety that lasts a lifetime!
JumpSport’s Elite Trampolines offer top-of-the-line quality with an affordable price tag. Available in three sizes to accommodate families and backyards of all sizes, JumpSport Elite models include an interior-mounted net that’s designed to keep jumpers safe. High quality materials and construction ensure many years of use. Here are a few of JumpSport Elite’s key features:
- Safety nets — tested to withstand 100 live person impacts — and patented Independent Poles provide shock absorbency for jumpers.
- Included interior-mounted trampoline net provides security and safety, along with visibility for parents.
- Open-weave, soft safety net design is ASTM-approved.
- Bold, dark blue, powder-coated, pre-galvanized trampoline frame comes with a 15-year warranty.
- Vinyl sleeves enclose trampoline pole foam to ensure a rich look that lasts.
- Quality vinyl sleeves enclose trampoline pole foam to ensure a rich look that lasts.
- Frame rail is constructed of heavy-wall steel tubing.
- Trampoline mat features 10 rows of stitching with UV shield to safeguard threads, where other trampolines feature just four rows and lack a UV shield.
- Trampoline pad is separate from mat, and features fabric to protect foam base.
- Exciting accessories available to customize your child’s trampoline experience.
- Features JumpSport’s innovative overlapping entranceway — rather than a doorway — for jumpers to pass in and out, giving mom and dad peace of mind.
- W-Shaped legs gives trampoline stability on unlevel ground.
- Steel springs afford a significantly improved bounce performance, approximately 20 to 30-percent better than fabric stretch-bands. They are four times stronger than stretch bands, and they last five times longer.
- Patented StagedBounce™ technology guarantees a soft landing and improved bounce, thanks to triangular, steel V-rings that line the edge of the jumping mat and attach to the trampoline springs. Short and long v-rings alternate so that the springs attached to the shorter v-rings engage immediately, while the springs attached to the longer v-rings engage within a fraction of a second. The result is a high-quality bounce with a landing that’s smooth and forgiving.
The most compact of the Elite series, the 10′ model offers a high-quality product at an extremely affordable price. The 10′ Elite comes complete with steel springs, an internally-mounted safety net and JumpSport’s signature entryway, plus plenty of safety features. The 10′ Elite is a safe trampoline that will get the kids outside for hours, increasing activity and helping them improve their physical fitness. Even mom and dad can join in on the fun!
Lowest Price Allowed $999
Like its 10′ and 14′ counterparts, the 12′ JumpSport Elite Trampolines offers safety, quality and craftsmanship. The entire family will have a blast making memories on this trampoline, and the kids will never want to leave the backyard!
Lowest Price Allowed $1099
The 14′ JumpSport Elite Trampoline offers the most jumping space, ideal for large backyards or families who are passionate about jumping. With numerous safety features and a large surface area, the 14′ Elite is guaranteed to be your kids’ go-to space for activity, fitness and fun.
Lowest Price Allowed $1,199
14' Elite PowerBounce
The 14′ PowerBounce Trampoline from JumpSport offers all the great features of the Elite series, plus patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ technology, resulting in an amplified, unbeatable experience for the jumper.
Lowest Price Allowed $1,399
JumpSport’s Large Hoppy Ball makes bouncing on the trampoline even more exciting. Meant for use on trampolines that are equipped with a safety net enclosure, the 55 cm. Large Hoppy Ball features a wide Safe Open Grip™ handle and a Specialized Grip Bottom™. These features also allow for use on the ground.
JumpSport’s Bounceboard® is a soft, flexible accessory that allows bouncers to practice snowboard or skateboarding skills. It is made from durable closed cell polyethylene foam board and it features a slip-resistant bottom. Adjustable foot straps features heavy-duty Velcro®-like closures. JumpSport recommends this accessory be reserved for advanced jumpers with athletic ability.
ProFlex Trampoline Basketball Hoop Set
Designed exclusively for JumpSport trampolines, the ProFlex Trampoline Basketball Set is a favorite with the kids! They’ll have tons of fun turning their trampoline time into a bit of friendly competition as they shoot hoops and perfect their dunking skills. This product includes the ProFlex rim, cushioned hoop, backboard, heavy-duty hardware and inflatable ball.
SureStep Trampoline Ladder
Give your kids security and convenience with the SureStep Ladder as they enter and exit their JumpSport Trampoline. This product features two large platform steps for easy climbing. The ladder can be removed easily, which means parents have the ability to control access to the trampoline. This powder-coated, UV-treated ladder measures 37″ high. It is designed to work with JumpSport Elite and JumpSport Elite Powerbounce trampolines.
Jumpsport Elite Trampoline Warranty
JumpSport is proud to provide warranties on trampoline parts that outlast those of other trampoline companies. JumpSport offers the following warranties:
- Steel frame: 15 years
- Enclosure poles: 15 years
- Springs: 5 years
- Jumping mat fabric: 5 years
- Mat stitching/strapping: 3 years
- Enclosure netting: 2 years
- Pad: 18 months
- Everything else: 1 year
Complete details of standard warranties are available here.
Fail Safe Guarantee
JumpSport also offers a 7-Year Fail Safe Guarantee on Elite Trampolines. This extension of JumpSport’s standard warranty applies to trampoline enclosure nets and jumping mats. Simply do the following: Register your product within one year of purchase and be sure to perform annual checkups, as well as minor maintenance, as needed. That includes checking the following parts to ensure each is properly attached, secured, and/or adjusted. In the event that one of the following is excessively worn, whether under warranty or not, it must be replaced.
- Ball end caps
- Frame pad
- Frame pieces
Watch: Time-Lapse of JumpSport Trampoline Installation
November 14, 2017
November 14, 2017
November 14, 2017